Born in Galatina (LE) on 05/08/1980.
Graduated in Economics from LUISS Guido Carli with honors (April 2003), he gained his PhD in Economics and Institutions of Monetary and Financial Markets at the Faculty of Economics of Università di Roma “Tor Vergata” (October 2007).
Researcher of Economic Policy at Università Europea di Roma since November 2010.
Research Fellow of the Euro Area Business Cycle Network (EABCN) and of the research centre Centro Arcelli per gli Studi Monetari e Finanziari (CASMEF). Member of the editorial board of “Economia Italiana".
From May 2009 to October 2010 he works as economist at the economic and energy studies
service of Eni SPA. From 2008 to April 2009 he was a research fellow at the Faculty of
Economics of Università LUISS Guido Carli. In 2006 he was Visiting Research Scholar at the
Department of Economics of the University of California Santa Cruz.
Dynamic Macroeconomics, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Macroeconomics and International
- “Government Spending and the Exchange Rate”, (con Giorgio Di Giorgio e Salvatore Nisticò), in stampa per International Review of Economics and Finance.
- “The Italian Economic Decline in a Kaldorian Theoretical Perspective” (con Guglielmo Forges Davanzati e Rosario Patalano), Economia Politica, 2017, pp. 1-21.
- “Learning with Uncertain Inflation Target”(con Stefano Marzioni), CASMEF Working Paper no.5 – 2017.
- “Problemi di Economia e Politica Monetaria”, (con Giorgio Di Giorgio, Salvatore Nisticò e Alessandro Pandimiglio), CEDAM–Wolters Kluwer, 2017.
- “Uncertain potential output and Simple Rules in Small Open Economy”, Computational Economics (2016), pp. 1–15.
- “Government Debt Deleveraging in the EMU” (con Alexandre Lucas Cole e Chiara Guerello), CELEG Working Paper n.3, 2016.
- “One Fiscal Policy for the EURO” (con Alexandre Lucas Cole e Chiara Guerello), CELEG Working Paper n.2, 2016.
- “Fiscal Shocks and the Exchange Rate in a Generalized Redux Model” (con Giorgio Di Giorgio e Salvatore Nisticò), Economic Notes volume 20 (2015), pp. 1–16.
- “La Trasmissione della Politica Monetaria e gli Effetti sulle Banche Locali” (con Giorgio Di Giorgio), Rivista Bancaria, volume 1 (2014), pp. 55–86.
- “Monetary Policy, Parameter Uncertainty and Welfare”, Journal of Macroeconomics, volume 30 (2013), pp. 175–182.
- “The loss from uncertainty on policy targets” (con Giorgio Di Giorgio), Economic Modelling, volume 30 (2013), pp. 175–182.
- “Uncertain potential output: implications for monetary policy in small open economy” Dynare Working Paper n. 22, 2012.
- “Fiscal Issues in a Monetary Union”, Rivista Bancaria, volume 3 (2010).
- “Uncertainty and Transparency of Monetary Policy” (con Giorgio Di Giorgio), in George Kaufman and Robert Bliss (Eds.) Financial Institutions and Markets, Palgrave MacMillan, volume 3 (2010).