Scholarships and subsidies
These are the scholarships and subsidies available for international students:
- Total fee exemption for foreign students with a scholarship granted by the Italian Government. For further information please visit: https://www.esteri.it/mae/en/servizi/stranieri/opportunita/
- Total exemption of the first year tuition fee for students with a recent GPA equal to 100/100 in the Italian grade system.
- 20% tuition fee reduction applicable to the second member of the same family enrolled in the Degrees in Law, Economics and Psychology.
- 20% first year tuition fee reduction for pre-enrollments carried out by July 28th
- Total exemption (both of tuition fee and taxes) for students with certified disability equal to 66% or more.