Information referring to Taxes and contributions for the 2021-2022 academic year are available in the Tax Regulations 

The University welcomes the total or partial reduction of the required academic contributions. It will be necessary, to this end, to submit the proper RCA application form together with the admission test, attaching a copy of the ISEE for the last tax return.

The only forms of payment accepted will be by MAV downloadable from your ESSE3 profile or at the desk.

At the administration desk, the student can:

  • make payments relating to the enrollment.
  • ask about academic contributions.
  • ask about clarification on the method of payment.

For more information or report of issues, you can contact the desk