HOW TO ENROLL
- Pass the admission test
- If you have already made the admission test, log in ESSE 3 system with the same credentials used for the test (if you lost them, ask for them again at the Orientation Office). Click on Secretariat-Enrollment and fill out the required data (visit the enrollment guide – only available in Italian).
- After finishing the procedure, the Application for Registration and the MAV will be created, with which you will be able to pay the registration.
The registration for the a.y. 2018/2019 procedure is to be completed by handing it in to the secretariat by July 27th 2018:
- enrollment form (obtained in step 2 of the above procedure)
- receipt of payment of the MAV through the Payments section of ESSE 3 system)
- the stamp duty of € 16.00
- 3 passport photos, photocopy of valid ID, tax code and self-certification of the high school diploma, if not delivered at the time of the Admission Test.
For students with foreign high school diplomas, a legalized, certified translation and declaration of value of the qualification must be submitted. The registration of these students should be subject to the fulfillment of the provisions of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs concerning registrations at Italian universities.
Office for Orientation and Admission is at your disposal for any clarification.
For further information:
Mrs. Sara Pelli
Mrs. Carolina Berardi
tel: 06.66.54.38.50 – email