HOW TO ENROLL
- Pass the admission test
- If you have already made the admission test, log in ESSE 3 system with the same credentials used for the test (if you lost them, ask for them again at the Orientation Office). Click on Secretariat-Enrollment and fill out the required data (visit the enrollment guide – only available in Italian).
- After finishing the procedure, the Application for Registration and the MAV will be created, with which you will be able to pay the registration.
Read the admission procedure for international students
The registration procedure is to be completed by handing it in to the secretariat:
- enrollment form (obtained in step 2 of the above procedure)
- receipt of payment of the MAV through the Payments section of ESSE 3 system
- the stamp duty of € 16.00
- 3 passport photos, photocopy of valid ID, tax code and self-certification of the high school diploma, if not delivered at the time of the Admission Test.
Office for Orientation and Admission is at your disposal for any clarification.
For further information:
Mrs. Sara Pelli
Mrs. Carolina Berardi
tel: 06.66.54.38.50 – email