The entire University and the new Residenza UER both have Wi-Fi broadband connectivity, an open network, accessible to anybody.
Instructions for using the UER the wireless network are simple: you just need a valid e-mail address to access the network and surf the web from smartphones, tablets and PCs.
To connect, proceed as follows:
- Enable Wi-Fi connectivity on your device and connect to the open UER network
- Open a new window of your favourite internet browser – you will be automatically redirected to the authentication portal
- Enter your e-mail address in the specific field, give consent to process your data processing and confirm the login
The Wi-Fi network enables all students, academics and guests to browse the web and access My UER portal and take advantage of all online services completely free with no limits.
Residenza UER welcomes the students of the Università Europea di Roma in a modern and lively living space, immediately adjacent to the University, designed to accommodate young university students in a place that is, above all, an opportunity for meeting, growth and training.
Through the experience of community and sharing, training meetings and personal accompaniment, thanks to a team of trainers always available, Residenza UER is a privileged environment for the integrative training of the students who live there, in full continuity with the Università Europea di Roma’s project.
- 95 rooms (single / double) with private bathroom and balcony
- Free WiFi
- Study room
- Living room, TV, games room
- Parking lot
- Full board 7/7 days
- Weekly cleaning
- Reception 24h
Training Project | The student at the center
Residenza UER is part of the training project of the Università Europea di Roma, promoting the integrative training of all its students and accompanying them in the academic, human, social and spiritual sphere, not merely offering a place to stay for its guests.
- Integrative training of the person
- In line with the training project of the Università Europea di Roma.
- Personal accompaniment
- Personalized attention, individual meetings, a team of specialized trainers.
- Conferences and thematic meetings
- Students’ committees
- Leisure activities and community life
- Trips and welcome days
Admissions starting in May 2019
Residence Brochure (PDF)
The Residenza UER offices will accept booking requests starting from September 2nd, 2019
Tel:+39 351 563 1193 – 06 6654 3922
The European University of Rome, in line with its institutional purposes, has established a pastoral centre for its students, committed to all those aspects that contribute to the integrative development of the individual.
Coordinated by Legionaries of Christ and collaborating with members of the Regnum Christi, the University Chaplaincy provides services aimed at the spiritual and apostolic development for students and University employees.
Monday to Friday 8:30 -1 9:30
Saturday 8:30- 13:30
A new and innovative cafeteria, recently refurbished according to the latest ergonomic and livability criteria. The coffee shop offers a high quality service and a wide variety of menus to everybody’s tastes. In addition, the cafeteria is also a place where you can charge your digital devices, study and work on projects.
The Library is in charge of preserving books, magazines, theses, handouts and make them available to professors and students. It also provides users with the necessary assistance for the proper use of the library and the search of needed information. The library is part of the National Library Service and of the cultural institute association of Rome (Polo degli Istituti Culturali di Roma).
See our complete catalogue. You can also have a look at some of our magazines, through the ESSPER association website.
The library became part of ACNP, the Italian catalogue of periodicals. The portal allows users to track the periodicals owned by the most important Italian libraries.
Visit the section “Banche dati” to read all the information about our databases:
- DeJure + Archivio riviste Giuffrè
Monday- Thursday. 8:30-17:30
We inform teachers and students that the Library will be closed from 12/23/19 to 01/06/20
Reception: +39 0666543880
Interlibrary loan: + 39 0666543882 – e-mail
Fax: +39 0666543882
The European University of Rome has built its campus according to a modern architectural criteria, without barriers, with lots of space to live and share: study areas, library, leisure areas, cafeteria, classrooms available for students even when there are no lectures. A campus to be lived throughout the day. The teaching and administrative staff are always available to provide fast answers and avoid unnecessary queuing.
The University is equipped with plenty of free parking areas and easy to reach by public transport (10 minutes train from the Stazione di San Pietro). Furthermore, fast and free WiFi is available everywhere. Security and control are an important point in the University’s management; a dedicated surveillance service is available 24h a day.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization – UNESCO – has signed an agreement with the European University of Rome and the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, establishing a UNESCO Chair in Bioethics and Human Rights.
The Chair belongs to the Institute of Bioethics and Human Rights, supported by the School of Bioethics of the Regina Apostolorum and the Faculty of Law at the European University of Rome.
The chair promotes a broad exchange of ideas and experience-sharing through dialogue among higher education institutions from different countries, especially in the developing countries.
Our direct partners (UNITWIN) are the Universidade Agostinho Neto (Luanda, Angola) and the Universidad Anàhuac (Mexico City, Mexico).
The UNESCO Chair establishes a space for reflection, study and information on the application of the principles of bioethics in science, medicine and new technologies, in light of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights UNESCO. Through comprehensive training, research and information, the Chair aims to contribute to the recognition and promotion of a comprehensive and integral vision of bioethics, bringing to light the values and the universal principles and their legal implications with regard to human rights.
The main areas of interest of the Chair are the following:
- Bioethics, Multiculturalism and Religion
- Bioethics & Mass Media
- Bioethics and Art
- Ethics of Nanotechnology
- Dignity and equity in women’s health
- Bioethics and Human Ecology
- Bioethics Observatory
The UERStat, the Statistical Office of the European University of Rome, deals with the detection, analysis and publication of data relating to university life.
Its objectives are:
- promoting and implementing the collection, processing, dissemination and storage of statistical data that affect the membership administration in the national statistical programme;
- supplying various University bodies with informational data provided by the National Statistical Programme relating to the administration, even on an individual but not nominal basis, for the purposes of subsequent statistical processing;
- cooperating, if required, with the statistical offices of other Italian universities for possible collaboration and exchange of information aimed at improving the exchange of relevant statistical information in order to monitor university life;
- contributing to the promotion of the statistical data and the computer development for statistical purposes of the University. Particularly, by means of research support for faculty and academic staff who request it;
- sending information about the European University of Rome to the media.
For internal diffusion, the Office will carry out a detailed set of current statistics on the student population and the University staff. The works will be collected in a publication that will be issued usually twice a year, the Statistical Bulletin, and will be distributed by e-mail to accredited users.
In terms of information online, the Office, which can be reached through the university website, will be actively involved in the development of a data warehouse service of the University by managing the production, processing and definiting the specific development of the service and its consultation.
Over current activity, the Office is committed to provide customized products requested by institutional entities, both internal and external, to the University concerning various aspects of management and its processes.
Head of Statistical Office:
Associate Professor of Economic Statistics at the European University of Rome.
Coordination and Development:
Professor of Economic Statistics at the European University of Rome and Coordinator of the Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration.
For further informations:
tel: 06.66.54.31 – email
Please visit the following link to read about the responsibles and legislation of the intern evaluation system of the Università Europea di Roma.
The Quality Presidium of the European University of Rome is established by D.R. n. 54 of 05.28.2013 and subsequently integrated by D.R. 130 of 16/09/2013.
- Professor Loredana Giani (President)
- Professor Margherita Velucchi
- Professor Marco Innamorati
- Professor Luigi Russo
- Professor Mario Palma
- Professor Claudia Del Gatto
- Dr. Valeria Magliano
- Students representative: Luca De Angelis
The national system of assessment, quality assurance and accreditation of the university are in line with the standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European higher education and is divided into:
- an internal evaluation system activated in each university;
- an external assessment system for universities;
- an accreditation system for the university courses.
Legislative Decree 19/12 entrusted the National Agency of the University System Evaluation and Research (ANVUR) as responsible for defining the national system for the initial and periodic accreditation of offices and university programs and govern, particularly:
- the introduction of an initial and periodic accreditation system of the university courses;
- the introduction of an evaluation and quality assurance system on the efficiency and effectiveness of teaching and research;
- the strengthening of the self-assessment system of the quality and effectiveness of teaching and research.
The Quality Presidium is the University body established pursuant to Ministerial Decree 47/2013 and ANVUR, the Self-Assessment System document, Assessment and Accreditation of the Italian university system. This body plays a key role in ensuring the academic quality (AQ) as a guarantor in the articulated university system of the quality of curricula and teaching facilities, through the centrality of the student.
- Concerning teaching activities: it organizes and continuously verifies that the information contained in the SUA-CdS of each University’s degree program are updated; it oversees the smooth running of QA procedures in order to ensure that educational activities are carried out in accordance with what was planned and stated; it regulates and verifies the periodic activities of the Study Course Review; it evaluates the effectiveness of improvement interventions and their actual consequences, ensuring the proper flow of information to and from the Evaluation Team and the Teachers-Students Joint Commission.
- It continuously updates the information of the HIS-RD of each department (or other internal research organization joints) and oversees the smooth running of QA procedures for research activities in accordance with the programme and ensures the proper flow of information to and from the Evaluation Committee.